The ChiroPedic by BedTech! Our ChiroPedic Memory Foam mattresses are one of a kind; they are not only comfortable, but they look great too. These foam mattresses are perfect for any kind of sleeper, side, back, or stomach. In addition to a great pearlescent white washable zip off cover, it also comes equipped with 2 different levels of foam comfort that comprise its core. Also standard is a 10 year manufacturer defect warranty, and with our high quality memory foam, there will be no motion transfer to disturb your partner! These beds come in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, talk to your local dealer to get specifics for stocking information.
7 Chiro-Pedic Composition:
2 of 3 lb luxury memory foam
5 of high resilient foam base
Zip off, removable, anti-microbial, polyester
10 year NON pro-rated warranty
Open cell soft memory foam
- Zip off anti-microbial, anti-dust mite, washable luxury cover
- Top quality memory foam allows for a healthier sleep by keeping your spine straight virtually eliminating all pressure points.
- No motion transfer
- Firm support for those with strict back support needs
- Contours to your body for perfect pressure point relief where you need it
- 10 year, manufacturer defect warranty
- Highly regarded as one of the best beds for back therapy in the U.S.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.