This queen/full headboard, dresser, and mirror's weathered gray driftwood finish evokes such an ethereal vibe-exactly what you need for your serene master suite. Clean lines and simple yet substantial hardware make for a timeless look you'll love living with for years to come. The headboard's stacked mouldings infuse a thick plank look with added dimension while the dresser's six spacious drawers offer ample storage for a wardrobe and spare bed linens.
- Includes queen/full headboard and dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Warm vintage gray with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Dresser with pewter-tone hardware
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Four 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to existing bed frame
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen/Full Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser
||3-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.