Let your country fresh style shine through with this bright and cheerful twin bookcase bed with 6" innerspring mattress. The clean, crisp lines flow beautifully with cottage-quaint and shabby chic aesthetics. Headboard provides storage and display space for books and favorite odds and ends. Footboard's roomy drawers lend ample storage to help keep the room nice and tidy. Providing body-contouring comfort, the coil mattress includes a high-density quilt foam and pad to complement the firm feel. Hypoallergenic material makes it ideal for allergy sufferers, too. The mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup. Simply remove the plastic wrap and unroll.
- Includes mattress and bed
- Made of engineered wood and engineered veneers
- Footboard with turned bun feet and 2 smooth-operating drawers with dovetail construction
- Headboard with 7 storage cubbies and cutouts for wire management
- Aged nickel-tone hardware
- Assembly required
- Box spring not needed
- Comfort level: firm
- High-quality Bonnell coils offer consistent support and proper balance while 1" high density support foam delivers edge-to-edge support
- Rolled/vacuum-packed mattress may be used immediately (allow 48 hours for mattress to fully expand to its proper shape and size)
- Knit quilt cover: polyester with hypoallergenic materials
- Meets Federal Flammability Standard CFR1633
- 1-year limited warranty; State recycling fee may apply
|Alternate Package Name
||Twin over Twin Bunk Bed with 2 Mattresses
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.